Romanesco broccoli


I recently noticed this on my unusual seed hunt. After all, hubby and I usually try to grow anything that is hard or even IMPOSSIBLE to find in grocery stores.

It's a very unusual looking broccoli. In fact I have never eaten anything like it before! Please, if you have, let me know how it tastes! I'm really curious!
I actually contemplated planting this in my front as a decorative plant that would also be edible but I saw some negative comments on Amazon.com regarding it so it turned me off to it temporarily.
Still, sometime in the future I may actually plant it, if only for my son. Who knows, this may be HIS plant that he picks out next year! Can you imagine actually EATING broccoli that looks like this? Weird!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambitious goals

Negative 36 with chickens in our garage

Compost Tea = MASSIVE GROWTH